Private Beachfront Wedding Venue
Coopers Beach, Northland, New Zealand
Sanctuary in the Cove is a stunning tranquil setting for your beachfront wedding day:
- Large sub-tropical gardens;
- The waters of a private cove lap along broad front lawns where reception marquee(s) can be erected or after function canapés enjoyed;
- A choice of various romantic settings for your wedding ceremony: A lush water garden with a spectacular waterfall backdrop, The lawns under Pohutukawa trees with the high tide only metres away, Or the beach sands;
- Guaranteed privacy and seclusion from onlookers;
- On-site parking for all your guests behind locked security gates.
Our wedding parties have the use of both our luxury waterfront cottages - a minimum 2 nights is additional to our venue costs.
Of course additional nights can also be booked to suit individual requirements.
We can also provide accommodation for your out-of-town guests in Sorella House (can cater for 2 couples and 1 single).
- Venue for photography only - $500 +GST
- Venue for wedding ceremony only - $1400 +GST (cottage costs for 2 nights will be additional and the actual price will depend on the time of year)
- Venue for wedding ceremony and reception - $3000 +GST (plus cottage costs for a minimum 2 nights as above)
Marquee hire and catering are additional costs not covered in the venue charges. We like to work with our clients on this important area of your wedding planning and can advise on a range of catering options and hire companies.
We can also suggest catering for pre-reception canapés at Sanctuary in the Cove (when your reception is held at an alternative venue) and have contacts for photography, marriage celebrants and live music.